Thursday, March 1, 2012

My cricut mats aren't sticky anymore

Being the frugal little freak that I am, I was a little bit dissapointed to find that it didn't take long for my cricut mats to loose their stickiness.  The cheapest I can find mats is about $12.00 for the 12x12 size that I like.  I'm sure I could use my Joann's coupon and get a bit of a deal on one but the fact of the matter is... I don't want to have to continue to buy them.  I did some searching online and my good ole YouTube didn't let me down.  I found a gal named Laurie with a SUPER tutorial on How to make your Cricut Mats Sticky & Reusable Again!!


It works, my friends.  The glue she uses is Aleene's "tack it over & over".  I got my 4 ounce bottle on Amazon.com for $8.97 with free shipping because it qualified for the super saver shipping and I purchased it with enough other qualifying items.  I think it might be fun to see how many mats I can re-stick with it so I'm going to keep track.  So far, it looks like I'm going to get a LOT of mileage out of it. 


Props to you, Laurie and thanks for the tip!  Check her out...

hidinginmycraftroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment