Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Modge Podge meets Cricut

I used to play around with modge podge a VERY long time ago... like close to 15 years?! (eesh, i'm getting old)... I came across a container of it on sale and picked it up and it sat on the shelf for I don't know how long.  Since I've been following Modge Podge Rocks I've been itching to do something with it.  The itch has been scratched.  :)

Problem: toothbrushes & toothpaste in the drawer with everything else making an icky yucky mess (this can be blamed on the kids)

Solution: pick up some cheap organizing trays and label them (with MODGE PODGE and my super-handy-dandy cricut machine *happy sigh*)


And this is how they turned out:





I'm trying something new today... a link party. We'll see if I do this right... I'm amazed at how much inspiration I get from other people's projects and what I did today is a perfect example of what exactly inspiration is. 

homework

I'll also give a shout out to  Modge Podge Rocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment